I was contacted by Tangowire and need to do what is written below. I am hoping to make some money with Google and other websites.
These are my dating related domains.
My instructions are below.
As we said in our last communication we are very excited that we have established a direct relationship with Google and are able to assist you in moving forward with your Adwords campaigns. In order to solve the recent issues and/or to avoid future issues is to have unique landing pages for your campaigns. We will need you to mock up your page(s) and send them to us at xxxxxxxx@Tangowire.com we will have your designs coded and placed in front of your site for you to start driving traffic your AdWords campaigns to.
Let’s get started on your unique landing page….
What is a landing page
In online marketing a landing page, sometimes known as a lead capture page, it is the page that appears when a potential customer clicks on an advertisement. The page displays content that is a logical extension of the advertisement. This pages main goal is to persuade a visitor to complete a transaction – In your case you want your landing page to be compelling to enough for the visitor to click through and become a member of your site.
Rules for Landing Pages
As long as your truthful the design is completely up to you!
Things to consider
Make sure your landing page refers directly to the ad copy that drove the click. If your ad is for Single Parents your landing page will want to be written and have visuals the single parent can relate to. Match your language as exactly as you can. This way you keep your visitor oriented and engaged. This is by far the most important part of your landing page.
Provide a clear call to action. Whether you use graphic buttons or hot-linked text (or both), tell your visitor what they need to do. We recommend 2 calls to action on your landing page. So, Join Now Free and Search are two calls to action.
Be crystal clear in your goals. Keep your description copy on point as a logical progression from your headline and offer.
Write to the screen. Take a piece of paper and frame-out where your text, buttons, and design elements will go. Keep the landing page short so all your content will be seen “above the fold” a visitor will make a decision about your site in less than 3 seconds.
Remove all extraneous matter from your landing page. Like visual clutter and links to other sections. You want the visitor focused solely on your copy, your supportive visual, and the offer you’re making without being tempted to wander elsewhere.
Elements You Can Use
Where to Start
You can design your landing page in any program you want (Paint, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PhotoShop, or even a piece of paper and a pen and fax it to us)
– Take a piece of paper and design your landing page – what elements you want incorporated, where you want your picture, your text, your call to action etc.- Go to your favorite program and mock it up – This does not have to be professional or to scale we will do the heavy lifting once you send us your mock up. –
If you still feel a little lost check out the attached “How To Guide” we have provided you a step- by- step guide to creating a basic mock up in MSFT Paint.Examples of Landing Pages———————————–www.MilitaryMatcher.com/Registration
What to send us
Email LandingPages@Tangowire.com with the following information and attachments
1. Send us the photo you want to use – if you do not have a photo please describe what you would like the photo to be of (two men, two woman, one women, man and women) and we will do our best to pick a photo for you. (please be sure you have usage rights)
2. If you do not want the color palette of your site please provide us the colors you would like in RGB format.
3. Please list the elements that you want – even though you have it mocked up we want to be sure you are not forgetting anything that you were planning on having.Remember the elements are:
Description (What do you want the visitor to know)
Call to Action (Button or Link)
4. Briefly explain anything you would like to us to know– (Like make sure my header goes across the page or make sure my logo is in the lower right corner)5. Don’t forget to attach the mock up!
The TangoWire Team